I am an integrative and holistic counsellor, this means that I make my way of working sensitive to the needs of all my clients and I not fixed by any one theory or method. You can expect absolute respect and sensitivity towards whatever you want to talk about, in complete confidence.
I offer short term solution focused therapy as well as longer, deeper psychotherapy. We can decide together what works for you. I use practical mindfulness techniques to help you manage any stress or anxiety. Ideally we would meet weekly for 50 minutes.
I am experienced in working with many issues, but I specialise in working with:
- Generalised anxiety & panic attacks
- Loss or change of a job, relationship or loved one
- Depression, loss of meaning or purpose in life
- Discovering or going deeper into your spiritual path
- Mentoring and support for younger people with mental health challenges
- Wanting to make a change in life and needing support to do so
I always have a face to face assessment with any new clients, this helps me to understand what you feel you want from therapy and introduce myself and the way I work.
If you wanted to explore if I could be of help, then I would be pleased to hear from you. You can contact me at email@example.com or by calling me on 07709710387.
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk that path”-Buddha-